Colne Housing – Colchester
GDL Interiors have recently completed a fantastic office relocation project for Colne Housing in Colchester. The project was initiated by Colne Housing when they approached our team here at GDL Interiors looking for a scheme to relocate their whole team, 52 members of staff, to one floor in their existing premises.
Scope of Works
- In depth space planning
- Remove all internal partitioning alterations in kitchen areas
- Electrical and data alternations
- Full decoration
- Supply and install new office furniture
- Install frameless glass partitioning to give light and openness
- Apply bespoke manifestation to glass partitioning to give a corporate image
- Install a brick effect feature wall in the new kitchen/breakout area
- New desks and pedestals installed
- Relocate existing storage wall
- Storage wall cupboards revamped with a white vinyl wrap, a cost effective solution instead of installing brand new wall cupboards
GDL Interiors completed these works within a timeline stated at the start of the project of 5 weeks, as well as being on budget. Colne Housing’s newly refurbished office had a fantastic new feel, creating a welcoming and professional atmosphere, as well as meeting their aim to relocate all staff to the same floor.
If you are considering an office relocation project, get in touch with one of our friendly team today to find out more about how we can help you get started with affordable and on time office relocation by GDL Interiors.