Click on the images above to view the completed project in more detail.
Arcus FM and Lonco Retail Services Limited are companies that provide support services and both Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Reactive Maintenance (RM), for initial mechanical / electrical maintenance and facilities.
A new regional call centre was required at Upminster, for the company's southern and central regions.
GDL Interiors Limited were asked to space plan 3 floors to incorporate a new call centre for 40-50 people.
Scope of works
- Meet and discuss requirements with client.
- Present and agree designs to fit budget and design requirements
- Provide data and electrical outlets to new desk positions.
- 1 office to the ground floor.
- 3 offices to the first floor.
- 2 offices to the second floor.
- Communications room to second floor.
- Decorate all floors and staircase to clients corporate colour.
- Carpet tile all floors and staircase.
- New reception area with corporate branding to ground floor.
- Provide work stations and desks.
- The project had to be completed within the agreed timescale so that the call centre was live.
Lonco wanted to create a light, airy, modern space for the open plan & office area. This was accomplished by designing a half glazed partition system for the first floor. In addition, as a provider of building services themselves, Lonco needed to ensure that their own project was completed efficiently, on budget and within the prescribed timescales.
On completion all works were carried out to the client’s satisfaction, completed within budget and on time.
Click here to read more abour our office space planning design service.
|Company:||Arcus FM / Lonco Retail Services Ltd|
|Project Type:||Space Planning / Office Design|
|Project Duration:||5 weeks|