Demountable Partition Wall for Alexander’s Bosher Solicitors
Click on the images above to view the completed partition wall project in more detail.
Details of this client
- Company: Alexander’s Bosher Solicitors
- Location: Chelmsford, Essex
- Project Type: Office Partitioning / Demountable Partition Wall
- Value: £2.500.00
Scope of Works
- An initial meeting to discuss requirements with the client.
- The presentation and agreement of designs that fit the budget and design requirements.
- The supply and installation of approximately 9.7 linear metres of full height solid demountable partitioning with a glazed vision panel sidelight.
- A sidelight made from 6.4mm clear laminated glass, retained by black plastic glazing chair and bead.
- Fitting of a 1no hollow core oak veneer door module.
- Painting solid panels with two coats of a brand name emulsion paint, in a colour that matched the existing décor.
- Fitting of silver anodised aluminium sections and a 100mm black plastic skirting at the base of the partition wall.
The end result
All of this work was carried out to the client’s satisfaction and was completed within budget and on time.
Do you want to make the most of your office space? With a demountable partition wall installation, we use non-bearing walls to create more rooms or section them off with the space you have available. Since they are not required for the structure of the building, you can put them up where you want and take them down without any hassle or worry!