Office partitioningquick, simple and cost-effective way to divide workspace
30+ Years Of ExperienceWe've been helping people for over 30 years
100% Guaranteed QualityAll work is guaranteed to ensure quality
A Range of Glass Office Partitions & Installation Services in London & Essex
- Nowadays, business calls for more than just desks and keyboards. Any one day in the office could call for staff meetings, key presentations, training sessions or in-house events.
- To meet the challenges of day to day running, a business requires an office space that can adapt to changing needs. Whether that’s the need for communal places or private spaces, for big meetings and quiet work.
- If you’re looking for something more private, then window blinds can be added to the glazed partition to create privacy when required – or you can even have frosted glass. GDL Interiors supply & install glass partitioning in London & Essex.
But how can a business meet these needs without creating a workplace that feels crowded?
- With glass office partitions from GDL Interiors, you can create work spaces that offer privacy and quiet, without sacrificing on openness and light.
- All glass partitioning can be finished with vinyl and custom finishes – so if you would like your company logo, colours or even the name of each room detailed on your brand new glazed office partitions then you can!
Glazed Partitioning – Features
- Glass partition walls creates a look of clean lines created by the translucent, rigid channels between the modules which are uninterrupted by intermediate posts.
- There is the option of aluminium or timber channels at the head and base or frameless glass partition walls.
- You have the choice of glazed or timber doors including the Avanti ‘Fireclear’ frameless fire rated door.
- Health & safety compliant.
Get in touch for a free, no obligation estimation and quote.
Finding out how we can help you with office partitions in London and Essex and how much it will cost is 100% free, takes a few minutes and you might be surprised with just how competitive our prices are.
If you need more information please don’t hesitate to contact our specialist team. We are here to answer any queries you might have:
Revamp Your Office with Glass Partition Walls
Trying to make room for all your business needs may seem impossible sometimes. Limited floorspace can mean things start to feel crowded. But glass office partitions are the perfect solution to this problem.
- Glass partitions are an adaptable modern solution that are spacious, versatile and look fantastic. Glass partition walls offer the privacy and quiet of the separate room that can be temporary or permanent. You can use partitions to create a sealed off room, or to lightly divide an open plan space.
- Clear glass helps create the sense of an open and airy environment and require little structural change to your workplace. The see-through panels of glass partition walls help create uninterrupted clean lines with a high-quality, professional appearance.
- That doesn’t mean there aren’t plenty of ways to customise your glass office partitions to best suit your business. Double glazing can help further reduce noise pollution, perfect for conference rooms. For more privacy, you can add easy-to-operate blinds between the panes of glass.
- You can also opt to add decorative features to your partitions. Bespoke manifestation allows you to apply your brand’s logo to the glass. Not only does this make your brand visible in the workplace, but also makes large glass panes visible and safer.
Glass manifestation is also a great way to add more privacy to your partitions. You could opt for frosting effects, or add shapes, patterns, words and branded symbols. Even room names and numbers can be applied.
Glass office partitions are a versatile solution to making space in the modern workplace. GDL Interiors have the expertise to help you seamlessly incorporate them into your premises.
High-Quality Glass Partitioning – The Benefits
- Glass partitions for offices can be used to temporarily or permanently divide an office space into multiple areas or create a complete room within a room or add decorative division to an open plan area, it also helps reduce noise levels and provides some separation within the working environment.
- Glass partition walls are an economical solution to divide/alter rooms requiring little to no structural changes, therefore, keeping the cost down to a minimum.
- Partitioning provides a light and airy working environment; choose clear glass to create the illusion of open space. Use textured coloured or bevelled glass designs in your partitions if you want to create a focal point as well as increase privacy. They also help to reduce noise pollution within the workspace.
- This type of frameless partitioning is normally constructed as single glazed partitions. However, double glazed glass partitioning has the advantage of better sound insulation; blinds can also be included between the sheets of glass if extra privacy is required.
- Another benefit with glass partitioning is that you have the ability to apply decorative window stickers with your branding or emblem or indeed almost any design you request on them.
- Glass partitions are not normally fire-rated however, they can be made more fire resistant with special glass should this be required.
- Glass partition doors are normally glass but can be solid if required, they can be fitted on patch hinges, floor mounts or sliding rails, within frames or frameless systems. With the option of double doors.
- Partitions are also available in various forms not just as straight flat glass wall panels. We can create bespoke curved or faceted screens to suit your design.
GDL Interiors are based in Essex and work with clients in London, Suffolk, Essex, East Anglia, Hertfordshire, Kent and throughout the UK.
Clients we work with
We are proud to have worked with a large range of businesses for glazed office partitions across London, The South and the South East. Take a look below at many of the organisations/companies that trust us as well as local smaller business too.
- Essex Police Federations
- Colne Housing Association
- One pension consultancy