Suspended ceilings for offices & work spaces in London & Essex
Suspended ceilings make a huge difference to the look, feel and quality of your office. A well designed and properly installed suspended ceiling can make your office lighter, quieter and even help keep it warmer – as well as looking incredible too.
Some clients that have used us for suspended ceilings in their office include:
- Golbal Marine Systems Ltd
- Withers LLP
- Four Wantz
Read a case study on how we installed suspended ceilings in a laboratory in Essex.
What are the benefits of a suspended ceiling for your office?
As well as improving the look and feel of your office, a suspended ceiling offers a number of superb benefits:
- Thermal insulation keeps your office warmer, saving the company money on their heating bills.
- Lower ceilings reduce sound pollution and echoing. This creates a more peaceful working environment and increases staff productivity.
- Within the ceiling grid, recess light fittings can be installed either LED panels or fittings with reflective diffusers which reduces the glare onto PC screens
- Installing suspended ceilings creates an attractive office interior. They can be used to hide unsightly pipes and duct work, whilst still allowing these to be maintained when needed. An attractive office creates a pleasant and comfortable environment for employees to work in. It also ensures clients and visitors form an excellent impression of the company.