Office partitioningquick, simple and cost-effective way to divide workspace
30+ Years Of ExperienceWe've been helping people for over 30 years
100% Guaranteed QualityAll work is guaranteed to ensure quality
Commercial & Office Refurbishment Services in London & Essex
Whether you are looking for a full office refurbishment, or an alteration to an existing space, GDL Interiors can help. We are pleased to take on office refurbishments of all sizes, locally in Essex, in London and throughout the home counties. We also refurbish industrial units, retails units and educational centres.
If you are looking to wow clients, customers or staff – we are here to help.
Why Refurbish Your Office?
Our expert design and build team can come out to your office at your convenience to listen to your requirements, take measurements and carry out the required work. This can all be done in or out of office hours – whatever makes life easier for you!
A clever office refurbishment can free up space you never knew you had and elevate the aforementioned stresses and inconveniences.
You may wonder how on earth you would be able to refurbish an office whilst keeping it in full working order……. Well that’s where we come in and take all the worry of you!
If you have any questions or want to find out how we can help
We have a dedicated support team ready to answer any questions you might have. Our quotations and site visits are free – simply contact us to see how we can help you today:
The Benefits of Office Refurbishment
- Providing an attractive place to work will assist with staff retention and wellbeing.
- A smart office will create a good impression to visiting clients, leading to increased sales and repeat business.
- Partitioning can be used to section off office spaces, increasing productivity of key staff by reducing noise distractions.
- Privacy in key areas can be created with soundproof partitions allowing for confidential business activities to take place such as HR interviews and board meetings.
Taking the stress off you!
With 30 years experience in Office Refurbishment we are well aware of all the areas that need to be covered when carrying out a refurbishment project within an operational office ie: we carry out various messy or heavy duties during out of working hours such as evening and weekends at the same time ensuring everything is left clean and tidy with minimum disruption for the next working day, along with any necessary alterations regarding computers and telephones.
- All Health & Safety procedures are fully adhered to during the duration of the project along with fully protecting your equipment with covers/protection where necessary. All our operators are fully aware of the fact that they need to get the job done promptly, efficiently and with the minimum of disruption to the working team.
- We would carry out a Free no obligation site survey and discuss with you in detail what your requirements are.
- We would then go back to the office and create a Free no obligation floor plan of our interpretation of your requirements and our recommendations as to how you can achieve them.
- At the same time as submitting our floor plan we will also enclose our Free no obligation quotation to carry out the works required.
- We can also supply you with samples/swatches of any carpets or wall coverings for your perusal.
- Should you wish to proceed with the works after receiving your official confirmation we would then confirm the commencement and completion dates of the project.
- We are renowned for our ability in bringing our projects in on time and within the budgets allocated therefore giving our customers peace of mind along with the confidence that the works will be carried out as originally agreed.