Office Refurbishment in Essex
We offer a complete office partitioning and refurbishment service from the first concept to the finished product.
30+ Years of Experience
100% Guaranteed Quality
Friendly Telephone Advice
Get in Touch
Office partitioningquick, simple and cost-effective way to divide workspace
30+ Years Of ExperienceWe've been helping people for over 30 years
100% Guaranteed QualityAll work is guaranteed to ensure quality
Commercial & Office Refurbishment Services in Essex
There are quite a few reasons why you might need an office refurbishment. These can range from fire or water damage to new premises or an upgrade of existing ones. Whatever the reason, it’s widely recognised that a refurbished office can offer numerous benefits for a business. Whether established or start-up, a commercial refurbishment can take your operation to the next level.
No matter how good your product or service is, potential customers are influenced by what they see when they visit you. If your offices are shabby and dated, your prospective clients will notice. They may also wonder if your business ideas are a little worn out, too. A new reception area, professionally decorated and well equipped, can make all the difference.
Whether you are looking for a full commercial office refurbishment or an alteration to an existing space, GDL Interiors can help take on office refurbishments of all sizes, locally in Essex, in London and throughout the home counties. We also refurbish industrial units, retails units and educational centres to improve working environments.
If you are looking to wow clients, customers or staff – we are here to help.
Why Refurbish Your Office?
Our expert design and build team can come out to your office at your convenience to listen to your requirements, take measurements and carry out the required work. This can all be done in or out of office hours – whatever makes life easier for you!
A clever office refurbishment can free up space you never knew you had and elevate the aforementioned stresses and inconveniences.
You may wonder how on earth you would be able to refurbish an office whilst keeping it in full working order……. Well, that’s where we come in and take all the worry of you!
At GDL Interiors we provide a comprehensive office refurbishment service, where experience and high-quality workmanship comes as standard. We’ll work with you to plan the project and guide you every step of the way. With our help, you can turn your office or commercial premises into a space fit for modern business.
If you have any questions or want to find out how we can help
We have a dedicated support team ready to answer any questions you might have for commercial office refurbishment in London, Essex & beyond. Our quotations and site visits are free – simply contact us to see how we can help you today:
The Benefits of Office Refurbishment
The advantages of commercial refurbishment really can’t be overestimated. Its positive effect is felt not only by employees and customers but also by the business itself. A brighter, more functional and more attractive working space can breathe new life into an operation.
- Providing an attractive place to work will assist with staff retention and wellbeing.
- A smart office will create a good impression on visiting clients, leading to increased sales and repeat business.
- Partitioning can be used to section off office spaces, increasing the productivity of key staff by reducing noise distractions.
- Privacy in key areas can be created with soundproof partitions allowing for confidential business activities to take place, such as HR interviews and board meetings.
A happy workforce
When you’ve built up a team of experienced and trusted employees, you don’t want to lose them. So it’s important that they feel happy in the environment they work in. A professional refurbishment can make a huge difference to the well-being and efficiency of your workforce.
Improved brand image
Every business wants visiting clients and potential customers to have a positive experience. But as we’ve learned already, first impressions count. And if they’re not impressed with your premises, they’re less likely to be impressed with your company.
Best use of space
Even well-appointed offices can be dysfunctional if the layout is wrong for the business. A professional office refurbishment will make the best possible use of the available area. Having discussed your requirements, an expert design and build team will transform your offices into a space fit for purpose.
Partitioning and privacy
Using glass or other types of partitioning, new areas can be created for additional privacy. Rooms for confidential meetings or interviews can be soundproofed to reduce noise distraction. New and larger spaces can also be created for collective activities.
Here at GDL we have experience of every type of refurbishment, from retail units to educational facilities. Whether you’re planning to refurbish new premises or want to give your current office a facelift, we’re here to help. Previous projects in the South East include Colne Housing, Arcus Lonco and Global Marine.
If you’d like to know more about our office refurbishment service, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’ll be happy to discuss your plans and offer the best advice available.
Taking the stress off you!
With 30 years experience in commercial office refurbishment, we are well aware of all the areas that need to be covered when carrying out a refurbishment project within an operational office ie: A project manager will oversee duties during out of working hours for minimal disruption, such as evening and weekends at the same time. Ensuring everything is left clean and tidy with minimal disruption for the next working day, along with any necessary alterations regarding computers and telephones.
- All Health & Safety procedures are fully adhered to during the duration of the project along with fully protecting your equipment with covers/protection where necessary. All our operators are fully aware of the fact that they need to get the job done promptly, efficiently and with the minimum of disruption to the working team.
- We would carry out a Free no-obligation site survey and discuss with you in detail what your requirements are.
- We would then go back to the office and create a Free no obligation floor plan of our interpretation of your requirements and our recommendations as to how you can achieve them.
- At the same time as submitting our floor plan, we will also enclose our Free no obligation quotation to carry out the works required.
- We can also supply you with samples/swatches of any carpets or wall coverings for your perusal.
- Should you wish to proceed with the works after receiving your official confirmation we would then confirm the commencement and completion dates of the project.
- We are renowned for our attention to detail, ability in bringing our projects in on time and within the budgets allocated. Therefore giving our customers peace of mind along with the confidence that your commercial refurbishment project will be carried out as originally agreed.