Shower & Washroom Refurbishment – Global Marine
Select the images above to view the completed project in more detail.
Stripped out and removed:
- All redundant power, data cables and trunking
- All existing furniture, fixtures and fittings
Supplied and installed:
- New circuits for showers with associated isolators and RCBO protection run from local DB to suit the new layout
- A new power circuit for the hand dryer and waterproof socket for the hairdryer
- Moisture resistant plasterboards to dry line the internal block walls taped and jointed for flush finish to receive 2 x coats vinyl matt emulsion paint
- 600mm x 600mm open lay in grid suspended ceiling including 600mm x 600mm moisture resistant ceiling tiles
- Standard JCC coral LED light fittings along with emergency version, all with IP65 rated covers to suit the location.
- Self-contained shower cubicles/pods along with vanity units incorporating hand basins, taps – Also supplied & installed coat hooks, mirrors and bench seating
- Vinyl capped and coved to the perimeter walls with joints that were hot welded
Also, the floor was prepared to receive heavy-duty safety floor covering with raised emboss for wet and barefoot areas.
Breakout Area Decoration/New Double Doors installation
- Prepared previously painted walls to receive 2 x coats vinyl matt emulsion paint
- Supplied & installed full height single skin metal stud partitioning with plasterboards taped and jointed to leave flush finish to receive 2 x coats vinyl matt emulsion paint, and 1no pair of solid core oak veneer double doors with vision panels and door furniture to match existing fittings
All of this work was carried out to the client’s satisfaction and was completed within budget and on time.
Do you need your commercial space to be refurbished? We ensure that you’ll get the most out of your premises with a refresh that provides everything you need.
Get in touch today
Get in touch with us today to get started with your own refurbishment.