M.W. BEER & Co Ltd – Office Refurbishment
Click on the images above to view the completed project in more detail.
M.W. Beer & Co Ltd are commodity brokers and shippers of vegetable oil and fats who trade on behalf of product producers and buyers.
Scope of Works
- Design and space planning
- Creation of a storeroom and shower room using single skin metal stud & toughened glass partitioning
- Installation of fire doors, a shelving/storage system, and manifestation
- New shower equipment, including connection to main supplies
- Installation of data cabling, electrics, and equipment including a dishwasher, fridge, and satellite dish
- Carpet Tiles
- Site clearance
This client was moving into premises opposite one of our other clients, Brooks Braithwaite (see case study). Upon seeing what we had achieved for them, along with a glowing recommendation from Brooks Braithwaite, they approached us with the request to submit our quotation for the office fit out at their new offices in Ingatestone.
After an initial meeting to discuss requirements with the client, designs that fit the budget and design requirements were presented and agreed upon. All of this work was then carried out to the client’s satisfaction and was completed within budget and on time.
Do you need office space planning to refresh your premises and make the most of your space? We ensure that you’ll get the most out of your light, storage and flooring with an efficient working environment that impresses clients, visitors and staff.