Faculty of Occupational Medicine – Office Refurbishment
Click on the images above to view the completed project in more detail.
The Faculty of Occupational Medicine is a registered charity, set up in 1978, to provide a professional and academic body empowered to develop and maintain high standards of training, competence and professional integrity in occupational medicine. They approached us when they were preparing to move into new premises which had already been refurbished but needed to be fitted out to suit their individual requirements and we successfully secured the contract via a competitive tendering process.
- Company: Faculty of Occupational Medicine
- Location: London WC1
- Project Type: Office Refurbishment
- Value: £36,486
Scope of Works
- Relocation of all office contents from the old office to new ones.
- Design and planning of the new space.
- Creation of several new offices using full height double glazed demountable partitioning.
- Installation of full-height maple veneer doors.
- Manifestation including the company name and coat of arms design.
- Installation of a new kitchen with a connection to main supplies.
- Installation of data cabling and other electrics.
- Decoration of the new space.
As a registered charity, it was essential that we found the most cost-effective way of achieving their desired overall finish. Thanks to our personal overseeing of all our projects, the project went without a hitch, was within budget and completed within the allotted time scale. We were able to supply FoM with manifestation showing their name and company logo which they were immensely pleased with (shown in a photo above). We also made sure that all building and health & safety requirements were adhered to and supplied only first-class tradesmen to carry out all the elements of their project.
Get in touch today
Do you have a new premises that needs to be fitted out to your requirements? At GDL Interiors, we offer these services and many more, including office partitioning. Get in touch with us today to get started with a meeting.