Specialists in office blinds. We offer a complete commercial blind service from choosing the style to measuring and fitting.
30+ Years of Experience
100% Guaranteed Quality
Friendly Telephone Advice
Get in Touch
Office partitioningquick, simple and cost-effective way to divide workspace
30+ Years Of ExperienceWe've been helping people for over 30 years
100% Guaranteed QualityAll work is guaranteed to ensure quality
Office & Commercial Blinds for Essex and London
The impact that commercial blinds can make in your office should not be overlooked, for they bring many benefits. The right blinds can greatly improve the overall look of your office. In addition, they will give you ultimate control over the amount of light and privacy in your space. The lack of good quality blinds can give a poor impression to clients and make the work environment uncomfortable for employees.
Vertical Blinds for Your Office
Here at GDL Interiors, we offer a wide selection of blinds for commercial spaces, designed to improve the look and quality of your office; vertical blinds being the most common. Our blinds are well fitted, practical and professional, and will instantly boost the appeal of your workplace. Speak with us today to find out how we can measure and fit blinds that will enhance your office.
Get A Free Quotation Today.
If you are interested in commercial blinds for your office. Simply fill out your details below and a member of the team will be in touch:
Types of blinds that we offer:
- Venetian Blinds – A stylish and durable choice that you can adjust to allow as much light and privacy as required. Made from either wood or aluminium.
- Vertical Blinds – Our vertical blinds are ideal for glazed panels and come in a range of colours and fabrics.
- Roman Blinds – Made from large panels of fabric and available in a range of colours, these create a softer style of office blind.
- Plantation Blinds – An alternative to traditional window blinds, plantation blinds are decorative and stylish while giving full privacy.
Benefits of Commercial Blinds
- Blinds offer a great source of heat retention in the office. Without blinds, offices can lose over twice the amount of heat through windows. Therefore, blinds are a great way to save on energy and heating costs.
- While many offices tend to have open-plan layouts and glass partitioning, there are times when you will want privacy. Blinds allow you to transform any room into a private area with the push of a button or pull of a cord.
- Another issue with open areas is security. Without blinds, anyone can see into your office. This could be a problem at night if equipment and stock are out on display. Blinds help ensure these items are well hidden and secure when needed.
- Much like the risk of heat loss in winter, without blinds your office could swelter during the summer. Blinds will help reduce the amount of heat that gets in, which will in turn reduce your reliance on air conditioning and associated energy costs.
- Direct sunlight can produce screen glare, which will have an adverse effect on your employees’ health and productivity. Blinds help you control the amount of light that gets in, reducing glare to provide the best set-up for working and presentations.
- Blinds help keep the workplace comfortable and the overall temperature stable. This in turn improves the morale of your workforce and increases their productivity.
- Finally, high-quality blinds add a professional look that can instantly impress any visitors or clients. With the right kind of blinds, you can ensure your office displays a positive first impression to all who visit.
To find out more about how we can install the perfect blinds for your office, speak with our expert team today.