Click on the images above to view the completed project in more detail.
Fom is a registered charity, set up in 1978 to provide a professional and academic body empowered to develop and maintain high standards of training, competence and professional integrity in occupational medicine. They approached us when they were preparing to move into new premises which had already been refurbished but needed to be fitted out to suite their individual requirements and we successfully secured the contract via a competitive tendering process.
Scope of Works
- Relocate from old office to new offices all office contents
- Design and space planning
- Create several new offices using full height double glazed demountable partitioning
- Full Height Maple Veneer Doors.
- Manifestation including incorporating company name and coat of arms design
- Install new Kitchen including connection to main supplies
- Data cabling and Electrics
As a Registered charity it was essential that we found the most cost effective way of achieving their desired overall finish, our personal overseeing of all our projects meant that the project went without a hitch, within budget and completed within the allotted time scale. We were able to supply them with manifestation showing their name and company logo which they were immensely pleased with (shown in picture). We also made sure that all Building and Health & Safety requirements were adhered to and supplied only first class tradesmen to carry out all the elements of their project.
|Company:||Faculty of Occupational Medicine|
|Project Type:||Office Refurbishment|